01 December 2021

Hello Fall inspired Greeting Card

 


Greetings! It is no secret that I love the colors of fall and love to create with those colors! I love to create with these year round! SO I love when I can create cards that can be used anytime of the year! SO I am excited to share this Fall Colored Cheery Hello Card with you.

Supplies

jute, tag, card base

Creating your Fall Colored Cheery Hello Card

Cut a 3 1/2 x 4 inch rectangle from your green paper in your basic papers kit. Adhere to the top right hand side of your card base.
Cut a 2 x 6 1/2 inch strip from your Happy Harvest paper for your Essentials Kit. Adhere to the left side of card base.
Cut out a Element from the 4 x 4 Elements paper. Mat onto orange Basics paper. Adhere to your card.
Add layered sticker and Foam “Hello” sticker greeting.
Finish your Fall Colored Cheery Hello Card with a jute bow and a little touch of washi tape.

I hope you are inspired to create with this beautiful kit!

No comments:

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...