01 January 2021

Time is Precious - Fotobella Creations

            




Today I am excited to share this project I creating using my "kit" from Fotobella!  I was so happy to be asked to continuing guest creating for them!  For this month I received  a fun "kit featuring Stamperia supplies!    


So much goodness and a little out of my comfort zone... And I admit I LOVED every minute of creating with it! the kit features


I even added some moulded paper clay embellishments I created using my Stamperia hearts and Wing Mould also available at FotoBella.  These moulds are so much fun and I admit I have just a few more on order!  

Hop on over to the Fotobella  blog to see all the details! 



No comments:

Star Themed Card Set for Star Wars Day!

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are celebrating Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you!) by creati...