03 May 2020

Amazing Grace Tote Bag




Greetings!  I have been alternating working from home and working in the office everyday during this pandemic!  And I was struggling with trying to carry all my "office" stuff to and from the office.  So I reached into my stash and found a canvas tote bag.  By itself it looked rather plain. SO... what's a crafter to do!  Embellish it!

I started by tracing Clear Scraps Amazing Grace Stencil  on to my canvas bag.



 I then started filliling in the lines using my India Ink Pitt Pens



 You can see how cool the bag is starting to look! But since I am a red girl I decided it needed a splash of red. So along the edges I add a line of my ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™.  I waited just a minute or so to allow the glue to become tacky.
I then added my red checked ribbon!

I hope you are inspired to get creative with your stencils!


No comments:

Milk it For all Its Worth Cutest Cow Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this super cute Milk It for all Its Worth Card to c...