16 April 2024

Sharing the Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit

 




Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create the cards included

in the Sentimental Rose Card Kit. Today I am going to sharing the cards as designed from the kit.



I made one of each designed card.  Later I will share other cards I created adding just a few items from my collection to make several other card options. 


You can see the unboxing and all the instructions in the Video below. 




Add here is the gift box that is included with the kit. 


Stay tuned for more creations with the  Sentimental Rose Card Kit..

I hope you enjoyed this little Craft Room "Therapy" session!  


No comments:

Quick and Easy Flowering Zinnia Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this quick and easy card featuring the Flowering ...