05 September 2021

Overwhelmed and taking a small break!

 


You may have noticed a bit of a slow down on my blog! I am a bit overwhelmed with my day job which involves COVID Response!  I have avoided this post for a while but I after over a year and a 1/2 of going full blast something had to give!   So I have temporarily taken a break from most of my design team work.  Besides being a little bit creatively blocked I honestly was having trouble finding time to blog and keep up the social media presence!   Here's hoping it is only a short break!   You will still see some occasional posts as I keep a few guest design spots! Stay healthy! 

No comments:

Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this pretty Slimline Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card. Ca...